Friday, September 16, 2016

MUSIC FIX OF THE DAY: Rob Zombie "The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser

MUSIC FIX OF THE DAY
SEPTEMBER 15, 2016


Rob Zombie
"The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser"
UMe
Released: April 29, 2016
Seeing Rob Zombie at the Sands Event Center in Bethlehem PA today (September 15, 2016). Excited. Very excited.

When this record came out, it was available at Target. So first of all, think about how far we have come that this is available at Target in the first place.

Consider that the first single is "Well, Everybody's F&C*ing in a U.F.O.". Yeah, the video, even on youtube is explicit.




Tracklist
"The Last of the Demons Defeated" 
"Satanic Cyanide! The Killer Rocks On!"
"The Life and Times of a Teenage Rock God"
"Well, Everybody's F*cking in a U.F.O."
"A Hearse That Overturns with the Coffin Bursting Open" (Instrumental)
"The Hideous Exhibitions of a Dedicated Gore Whore"
"Medication for the Melancholy"
"In the Age of the Consecrated Vampire We All Get High"
"Super-Doom-Hex-Gloom Part One" (Instrumental)
"In the Bone Pile"
"Get Your Boots On! That's the End of Rock and Roll"
"Wurdalak"  



Now consider that if you bought the CD at Target, there was a code in the CD and the label would send you the vinyl in the mail at no extra cost. This is just an insane deal. Pretty sure I paid $12.99 and got the CD and then the vinyl mailed to my house. Ummm. Have you seen vinyl prices lately? Fan-freakin-tastic deal! 


I am a huge fan of all things Zombie. I was in on the early White Zombie (lucky enough to be very old). I have been a fan ever since. Love his movies (Devils Rejects is one of my all-time favorites), love his music. By now, he makes this look easy. Smooth.

The first few times I listened to this album, it didn't sink in. There was a little much to grasp, even for me. Now, this is just a flat out, go to record for me. Love everything about it. Some of my all-time favorite records started out the same way... where I was a little confused, but then when I got it, man did I get it. 
.

Rob Zombie put on an amazing 105 minute show at the Sands in Bethlehem PA. Seeing these new songs live really drove them into my brain. Love the mix of older songs in the set list. Cover of Diamond Head's "Am I Evil" and Grand Funk "We're An American Band" also ripped. 

Before the first "encore" they played the preview for Rob Zombie's latest movie "31" (not the same preview as below). 

Per Rob Zombie's facebook: 
   Here is some 31 info for you.
   It will be available to RENT this Friday -- SEPTEMBER 16th ---
   31 the movie will be available from : I-Tunes, Comcast, Dish, AT&T, Google, Time Warner, Verizon, and Vudu.
   It will be available to purchase October 21 -- the same day it will open in theaters.





Thank you Mr. Zombie.


Cheers,
Frank FOE



No comments:

Post a Comment